We are on the lookout for staff to join our busy packhouse based in Mangere. The work isn’t complicated, but it is in a fast-paced environment where focus on quality is a must. We request all applicants have the flexibility to work extended hours and have reliable transport to get to work each day.
You’ll be responsible for the grading and packing of produce. Previous packhouse experience is an advantage.
These roles will be fixed term until roughly the end of June, depending on the season.
The right candidate will have:
- Basic English speaking skills to the level that you can understand any instructions you are given
- Have a good level of physical fitness
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Able to work flexible hours
- A current NZ Drivers License
Please note that a pre-employment drug test and criminal conviction check is part of the recruitment process.
Click on Apply Now or email your CV, with a covering letter to email@example.com